Saturday, January 25, 2014

We're alive, but...

...we're starting the game over again.

From my partner:

"So. We're starting over.

I feel that the old draft had way too many errors, and I think starting anew after so long will give me space to be able to redo everything in a more neat manner.

I hope you guys stay tuned for more Gemsinger Updates.

There will be many changes from the old version.

Such include:

More sidequests
More in-depth battle system
Characters will have a bigger role

etc."

That said, I'm hoping that this year we can at the very least get a working and playable demo out to you, the fans.

I'm committed to seeing the game (and its novelization) through to the end--I wouldn't give up on Shokiyu after working and tweaking and refining it for five years now.

Rest assured, I haven't given up on Miresa and friends--after her story ends, I have ideas for other stories (and possibly other games) in Shokiyu.

For now, Miresa and  co.are back and ready for more adventures in 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurers