Friday, February 4, 2011

Ultimate Character Profile: Miresa (part 4)

Do you have any magic abilities? If so, what are they?

I have a little power, but I'm not good at controlling it yet

If you have magic abilities, how have they affected you? Do you accept them as what they are and strive to improve them, or do you refuse to accept them and wish you didn’t have them?

I train to improve them despite my accidents with them.

How do others in your life view your magic abilities? Are they accepting or fearful?

Most people I ask are supportive, but the High Mage wishes I controlled them better

Does the society you live in accept magic, or are they fearful of it? How are magic users generally viewed?

Magic and mages are accepted and supported--most mages want to do good things with their power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurers