Thursday, October 6, 2011

Digital Viginette #3: Meet Dorian LaMaire

Dorian LaMaire is one of the more well known Shokiyan minstrels--in The Video Game, he keeps track of what you've done previously, reminds you of what you need to be doing, and notifies you of any sidequests in the area. If you were to actually meet him, he would probably say this:

Welcome! Welcome, traveler! I am Dorian LaMaire, a pearl rank minstrel of the Fellowship of Singers. As with others of my trade, I make a living wandering about Shokiyu, telling tales and singing songs about great heroes, cunning tricksters, fair ladies, terrifying monsters, and other figures of Shokiyan lore.

Right now, I'm in the process of writing the tale of the Sixth Gemsinger--so if you find me on your travels, I will be happy to tell you what I have of the tale so far, in exchange for a coin or two in the harp case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurers