Saturday, October 1, 2011

When to Expect a Demo

My partner on a timeframe for a demo:

"The answer is simply...

I really don't know yet.

I was thinking of making a demo for Gemsinger Chronicles: The Video Game. However there's still much more I need to do before a demo is ready. I have many incomplete and unmade sidequests. I want to be able to get the Halliwen sidequest developed and the underwater sea sidequest finished. I also need to start upgrading the scenes and do some tinkering with the battle system. I also want to get more gameplay before a demo is released.

My goal is to finish the Ice Sigil and get the Fire and Wind Sigils done as well. Then a demo will be made. Progress is increasing on that. I have to finish the Isilia Mountains and make the Ice area (Unnamed Ice Dungeon) so that the Ice Sigil will be complete. Then I can move onto Fire and Wind. (I have something special for those two. However I won't spoil that yet)

After that I will have done 5/8 of the main quest completed. (8 gems, and I would've had 5 out of 8 gems)

Then I will most likely have a demo ready. However, this won't be something that will be released in a day. It will take quite a while for this to be ready.

So stay tuned for Video Game updates."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurers