Monday, July 23, 2012

Viginette: A Song of Friendship

Miresa meets Dorian in the Forest of Dawn, done in dialogue:

"Odd...who would be playing a harp all the way out here?"

"Good morrow, young lady...what brings you here to the Forest of Dawn?"

"I was going to meet a friend here to pick berries...likewise, what are you doing here, Sir Minstrel?"

"This clearing is my secret hideaway when I need some quiet time for reflecting on the day, or when I have a flash of inspiration....ah, listen to me ramble without properly introducing myself! I am Dorian LaMaire, of the Fellowship of Singers."

"Pleased to meet you, Dorian--I am Miresa Selvan, of the Blademages of Telrain."

"A pleasure to meet you, Lady Miresa--can you play any instrument at all?"

"I can play a number of flutes and whistles...in fact, I have a whistle with me."

"Would like to join me for a tune or two as a sign of our friendship?"

"Of course! I would be honored to play with you, Sir Dorian."

"Very well--we will begin with the "Prayer to the Emerald'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurers