Thursday, October 29, 2009

Viginette #18

Yet another viginette where I have to delete the world name....

Miresa sighed as she stared out the window. The temple's belltower had just struck the Hour of Night's Topaz, and she was still unable to sleep. Many questions about her impending quest weighed on her mind: Will the demon lord be after me? How much farther untill we get to Selance? What will Queen Leria ask me to do? Have the Twelve Stones really hidden themselves away from Katva's clutches?

"What are you doing up at this hour, Miresa?" Arune's voice snapped Miresa back to reality and gave her some assurance that she was safe. "You know we have a long way to go to get to Selance."

"I know that, but I'm just afraid of what will happen when we get there..." Miresa sighed. "I mean, I know I have to go, like it or not. But why would Meikon choose me out of the billions of beings on (unknown) as the Sixth Gemsinger?"

"She has Her own ways of doing things, and although we as mortals won't always understand why She chooses to do one thing over another; She has a plan for each mortal. Maybe this quest is part of Her plan for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurers