Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Viginette #39: Resentment

"Why do you cry so, human girl?"

"I've been punished for something I didn't do."

"And who was it that did this to you?"

"Her name is Halliwen, and she always does things like this to me."

"Is that so? I have a way to cure the resentment you feel..."

"Really?"

"Yes--do something and blame it on her."

"But that would be lying!"

"Oh, but it would give your rival a taste of what she does to you, plus it would be revenge for you."

"But once it was discovered that I had really done the deed, I would be in a lot more trouble than this."

"Don't you even want a little payback?"

"I don't really like what Halliwen does to me, but I would never stoop to her level."

"Tch...you humans and your standards...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurers