Sunday, January 9, 2011

Viginette #43: Humility

"Here we are, Lady Avri...this is the temple in Telrain."

"Wow...the hall of my clan could fit in here and there would still be room left over!"

"Really?"

"Now that I think about it, just the meeting hall would fit in this room--the Sapphire Clan, despite having a small clan hall, is actually quite respected."

"Then what brings you here to human and elven lands?"

"The chief of my clan bade me seek out a Seer to train under."

"Would you like to enter my service, then?"

"You would accept me as your apprentice? I am in your debt, Lady Elf."

"The pleasure is all mine--and what name are you called?"

"I am Losi Jiatan, of the Sapphire Clan."

"I am Galileth Moonblade of Coraira--but you may call me Galia for short."

"I am honored to be under your command, Lady Galia."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurers