Saturday, January 15, 2011

Viginette #48: Confinement

"Miresa, why do you always cause these accidents?"

"But Master, a lot of them are not my fault..."

"And I suppose you claim this one is not your fault either?"

"Master, it wasn't!"

"Very well--tell me your account of why the library looks like it was ransacked by a windstorm and I may be inclined to show you mercy."

"I was organizing the books like you asked me to, and I thought that casting a spell would get the work done faster--but I was one word off from the spell I wanted to name, making that mess."

"Miresa...you understand that a good blademage is sure that the spell is named correctly before casting it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then we wouldn't have these accidents--so I charge you with three hour's confinement as punishment--an hour if you clean this mess up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurers