Friday, January 7, 2011

Viginette #41: Confusion

So you didn't know about the picnic?"

"No, Miresa--not a thing."

"Are you sure?"

"Now that I think about it, I do remember you sending an invitation some days ago, but was not sure if the event was this week or the next."

"I sent the picnic invites last week, and I wanted to host it this week."

"Funny, Miresa, I could've sworn the invite said next week..."

"Has your power to read my handwriting been locked, Bradlin?"

"I didn't say your writing was bad!"

"Oh boy, I have a bad feeling about this..."

"Everyone, please! It appears we have had some miscommunication on the day Miresa wanted to host a picnic, so let us try and sort this out in a peaceful manner."

"Fair enough."

"Now, when exactly did you send the invitations, Miresa?"

"Last week, and I specifically stated on them it was to happen this week...so where is Bradlin getting the idea that it is next week?"

"Oh, now I remember! I was mixing up the day of our picnic with a training session all dragoons are required to participate in."

"So you didn't read my writing wrong after all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurers